Sunday School Coordinator
BASIC FUNCTION: Oversee the weekly Sunday School program, volunteers, as well as the Nursery Program. This is a part time position.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in Christian Education and working with young children. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Work with and oversee the Nursery teacher.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, supervision of teachers for all programs; preschool through 5th grade.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of teaching materials.
- Continue to recruit and develop a team of volunteers.
- Keep Sunday School rooms neat, fun, and inviting.
- Maintain appropriate safety and security guidelines to ensure safety of all children, volunteers, and staff.
- In coordination with the Director of Church Operations, see that new staff and volunteers are background checked and receive the required training on church policies.
Qualified candidates seeking consideration should email their cover letter and resume to: [email protected]